INFOMEDIA launch the official Liverpool FC mobile application on, Nokia Asha, Nokia Qt, and Windows 7
As one of the First Official Premier League Football apps to hit the Nokia Store, it provides Liverpool fans around the world
with everything they need to keep up-to-date with this FA Premier League Team, including;
• Match day coverage with live minute-by-minute commentaries and match statistics.
• Official news from Anfield which can be shared by fans via Twitter and Facebook.
• Full integration with the Nokia handset including the ability to download the fixture list into the phone's calendar.
• Integration of Nokia Maps to provide directions to the club’s five official club stores and to Anfield.
• Video clips of classic LFC victories, stadium information and a daily "On This Day" trip down memory lane.
The app is deployed by INFOMEDIA on behalf of Liverpool FC who have been a mobile media partner to Liverpool FC over the past
six years, managing the club's mobile internet site, mobile content downloads, goal SMS alerts and ticketing SMS alerts.
Sanjay Mistry, Operations Director at INFOMEDIA, said "Nokia and Liverpool FC are a great fit as their global coverage matches the international fan
base of Liverpool FC. With Nokia users downloading 10 million apps a day, many of them in Asia where Liverpool FC enjoys huge support, we're expecting
the application to deliver Liverpool FC a significant boost to its digital engagement with supporters around the world."
Published by INFOMEDIA, November 25th 2012